3/04/2008

Talk About Tuesday!

Talk About Tuesday






I have moved all my recipes to a new blog! I did not like the way my old one was setup. Here is the new link http://potspansrecipesohmy.blogspot.com check it out when you have a chance!!

I did not get around to my bedroom yet like I said I was going to. Here are the before pictures, maybe if I let you all see what it looks like then I will be more apt make the effort to get it done by next Tuesday!!!







For more Talk About Tuesday, visit Lara.

Jen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your bedroom project! Can't wait to see the after pictures.

Jennifer said...

You're bedroom looks an awful lot like mine. Good luck with the cleaning project.

Off to check out your recipes...

Sherri said...

Wow!! We almost have the same decorations in our bedroom!! Good luck. My house is torn apart to redo all the bedrooms. Maybe someday it will get finished.

Lara said...

When I'm organizing I like to box everything up and then slowly go through the boxes. That way I get immediate satisfaction of a clean space.

I actually started in my studio today and it's looking better already. Now I have several boxes to sort through!

Good luck with your bedroom this week!