1/27/2009

Talk about Tuesday












As you can see I have a countdown to my Myrtle Beach trip. It is going to be just me and the boys (2) and (4) years old. Does anyone have helpful tips for:
  • Packing
  • Traveling with two by myself
  • Any list that might help in packing
  • How do I handle flying with them?
  • How would you handle all the carry on bags and two small children?
In general I am looking for alll the helpful advice I can get. The trip just seems so overwhelming to me right now.

Thank you for any advice you have!


Visit Lara at the Lazy Organizer to see what others are talking about.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Dreamer said...

I don't have any advise other than pack lots of their favorite snacks and any comfort item they may have (blankie, ect). Good luck!

Anonymous said...

sancks, and if you dont have one, borrow a portable dvd player! Those color wonder markers are great for travel too. pack as little as possible!

Kristan said...

Give them each their own (small) backpack to carry their comfort item, a pack of gum or hard candy and a small clip-board with a little notebook and a pencil. TIE the pencil to the clipboard! They will probably get fun stuff from the flight attendant on the flight. If they get ear infections easily, you may want to give them some benadryl to help with the ear popping. Pack as light as possible, you can always do laundry in the bathtub. I only pack as many diapers as it will take to get there, then buy them once I get where I am going. Hope this helps!