3/10/2009

Myrtle Beach Trip!!

As I promised here are some of my favorite pictures/ video. There is a link to all the pictures at the bottom of post.

Tyler running on the beach!

Tyler,Kory, and Owen playing in the sand!

Good morning!

Tyler on Grandpa's sholders at the aquarium.
Grandma and Tyler working on a puzzel

More fun in the sand

Tyler and mommy on the beach together

The sand feels so good on my feet!

Owen running toward the ocean!


Please ignore my commentary in this first video, just yelling at my children. LOL








Now for some details from the trip. The plane trip out was ok, until the last flight. Mommy had had enough and the rude flight attendant at the gate in Atlanta did not help! In short we made it there, stressed out mommy but we got there!

  • While there I got to see many family members I have not seen in 18yrs, and some I have never met.
  • We went and played on the beach every good weather day we could.
  • Grandma took Tyler to the library twice for story time.
  • We went to George Town and walked around and went to a cool bakery and had some yummy snacks.
  • The boys and I went for walks and got souvenirs at the gift store.
  • We went out to eat with the family twice.
  • We went to Ripply's Aquarium
  • Ate at The Hard Rock cafe
  • Went to the Mall and walked around and had lunch.
We had so much fun seeing everyone! Thank you to all that made it possible for us to be there!
Photobucket

No comments: