2/18/2008

Talk about Tuesday

Talk About Tuesday
I must share my adventures in hair coloring with you all. I am not the proudest person it the world for this.

This is me Before hair color












In the process of Hair color













So I had a bit of a problem....

I put on a hat and went to Sally's beauty supplies. I got some kind of color pulling agent. It did not work like I thought. luckily I also stopped at Target on my way home and bought yet another box of color. I was going to tell you all my hair fell out from too much coloring in one day, like I did on one of my mommy sites. They all freaked!!!


Finished product:














It is actually lighter than the pictures look, it is more of an ash blond.
I love it!!


Visit Lara for more Talk About Tuesday!





9 comments:

Lara said...

Wow, you are brave! It looks great!

I used to darken my hair with a semi-permanent color in the winter just for fun and then it would fade out by the next spring. That is until my hair dresser forgot about the "semi" part one year and used permanent color. We had to remove the color and then re-color it again like you did. It was so traumatic that I've never colored it since!

Thanks for sharing the fun!

Mrs. O said...

So good of you not to freak out, and the end result is beautiful.

I need to cover up some gray and now you've got me thinking....

Veggiemomof2 said...

For future info...Prell shampoo will strip the color out too. You can still get it at Walgreens.

Anonymous said...

It looks great! I tried to color my hair once, I want to go lighter brown almost blond since I had such dark hair, but I got a dark red instead and haven't been brave enough to try again.

Anonymous said...

That color looks really nice! Great job.

Jennifer said...

Well, I think the finished product is beautiful. I've done highlights a couple times, but that's it. I'm not brave enough to completely change my color.

Rebecca said...

Looks great! You really can pull off the dark or light hair.

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks fabulous!

Chelle said...

WOW Jen! You look gorgeous!! Isn't it refreshing to get a new look?! I love my dark hair :) On a serious note, my friend colored her hair twice in one day and her hair did fall out! Glad that didn't happen to you!!