Here are my goals I am working on for the months of March and April.
Establish a morning routine
- Exercise ( I have a gym membership I need to use)
- get back into scrap booking
Establish a bedtime routine
- Read a chapter or more a day in a book--- Doing well at this! I am reading Bitter is the New Black, By Jen Lancaster, I LOVE IT!!!!
- Drink more water---- I bought some propell and liptons tea powder packs you add to water and I am doing pretty good!
- Form Laundry habits ( a load a day start to finish)
- Be on time to play dates
- go to bed by 11:00
- To try to cut back my online time--- YEAH RIGHT! This is very hard, I am
WorkingStruggling on this one.
Establish a morning/Daily routine: Here are some pictures of my new HOUSEHOLD HUB.
To Make this I simply took poster board as the background, and I printed off my charts. I then took clear packing tape and covered the whole thing so It is like a dry erase board.
Have a SMART week!!
Head over to The Lazy Organizers Blog to read about more Smart Habits Saturday participants!