What I am working on this week:
- Drink more water---- I am doing much better with this.
- Exercise -- Started back at the GYM Thursday!!! And also went today!!!
- go to bed by 11:00--- I am getting closer to this- 11:15 ish lately
- I am on my 3rd book (almost done with) since starting to read again every night.
- I really need to work on laundry and house work before I get fired!! HAHA
Here are my goals I am working on for the months of March and April.
- Exercise ( I have a gym membership I need to use)
- get back into scrap booking
- Drink more water
- Form Laundry habits ( a load a day start to finish)
- Be on time to play dates
- go to bed by 11:00
- To try to cut back my online time--- YEAH RIGHT! This is very hard, I am
WorkingStruggling on this one.
- Establish a morning routine
- Establish a bedtime routine
- Read a chapter or more a day in a book
HAVE A SMART-- WEEK!!
Do you have a smart habit you would like to share? Visit the Lazy Organizers blog for more Smart Habit Saturday.