6/21/2008

Smart Habit Saturday

Smart Habit Saturday
WOW! I have not done one of these in what seems like forever!! Let me do an update of habits.

Habits:

* Read a chapter or more a day in a book



Here are my goals I am working on for the months of June & July .

Goals:

  • Exercise - Not doing so good at this
  • get back into scrap booking
  • Drink more water
  • Form Laundry habits ( a load a day start to finish)-really need to work on this!
  • Be on time to play dates
  • go to bed by 11:00
  • Track my WW points daily





HAVE A SMART-- WEEK!!
Do you have a smart habit you would like to share? Visit the Lazy Organizers blog for more Smart Habit Saturday.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great goals, especially drinking water during the summer months! I hope you are able to stay on top of things!
Toni

Jen Stewart said...

Good luck! Good habits are awesome and the motivation to keep trying is so critical! Keep up the good work!